Thursday 14 April 2016

My writing blog post

I'm proud of my writing because I had heaps of amazing vocabulary as well as amazing detail like 'bloodbath' and 'mysterious' gulping. I used amazing vocabulary to make a picture in the readers head. Something that challenged me was writing all the vocabulary.

So it was a normal day at first. but then I heard a howl. Not just any howl a mistress (mysterious) howl. I  went outside. I sore a wolf it had killed a cow. The poor cow is on the ground. The blood is gulping down the side of its body. It made a bloodbath all over the grass. I felt so upset that the cow was on the ground. out of the corner of my eye I sore (saw) a calf mooing for milk. That was such a good thing to bring a rope because we had to tack (take) the calf to the paddock at home. We gave the calf a blanket, a humanges(humongous) bottle of milk. The calf was a charcoal calf with a crayon white milky spots then I wanted to go and check on the calf and but I was not allowed to go and check on the calf. A few hours later I went to go and feed it but when I got there to feed it, it was gone. My heart stopped beating I tryed(tried) to hold my tears in but down came a dribble of a tear on my cheek. I started to burst to tears because the calf had past away.

Have you ever had a animal pass away?
 
           

 

No comments:

Post a Comment