Saturday 2 April 2016

Camp Omatua


That was not fun   



                      pulling a funny face .                                                 I loved it that way                                                                                                                                                         


                                I thought that Mrss Hill put real poop in the little cup but it was chocolate
                                                                                            
It was so fun at the pools   


Something that challenged me at camp 
was the tubing partly because I was 
nervous and I was slipping off the tier(tyre) that is what challenged me.
I had chocolate ising and mrs hill said was poo  
 


Something that was exciting about camp was 
playing spotlight because I loved the 
dark but it was very hard to stay quiet.        
                      
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment