Sunday 22 May 2016

I am Poem

                              I am...
Success Criteria
Use a thesaurus to choose the best vocabulary
Choose the best nouns for the poem
Choose the best adjectives to describe some nouns
Leave the reader thinking about your poem by sharing what it inside you


I am kind       
I wonder if I can take care of my family ?
I hear my cat Gary meowing all day long
I see my dad every day
I want to be a horse rider when I grow up
I am kind
I pretend to kiss my brother at my mums wedding
I sometime feel sad
I touch my horses mane and I feel delighted
I worry about my dad
I cry sometimes about when I miss my mum
I am kind
I understand when I Can’t go to see my mum
I say lovely things to my dad in the morning
I dream of unicorns and candy floss
I try to wake my dad up in the morning
I hope that my mums cat is alright
I am different to other people

I have been working on chossing the best vocabulary.
I am proud of my poem because I was shearing some stuff about me.
The think that challenged me was using the Thesaurus to look for some different words to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment